Thursday, March 29, 2007

Small Family in a Large place in our hearts!


As many of you know, the Small family left our quaint town of abbotsford to go to the big city...Not!! They moved to Beaumont(spelling?) Alberta, Ide like to reflect on some great times we had.


Calvin: A couple years ago we dug a massive hole in our back yard it was big enough to fit a coffin litterally And we were a whole lot SMALLer so it took us a while to get out, that memory will be dug(I need better puns) into my mind forever


Janelle: Not much bad things to say about Janelle besides the fact that she was an older sister to me. She always made little crafts and drawings for me when I wanted. She once made a computer out of paper for me. I named it Issy


Aunty Mo: A lot of things to say about Aunty Mo but the memories I have of her may not be so great but I love them, She picked Calvin,logan and I up from Nanoose Bay Camp, and she talked with my counseller John, I dont know why but That made me think how great she was.


Uncle Andy: (Sigh) How do I describe Uncle Andy, the only three word I can think of are Funny, Yard, and Coke. The reasons for each are:

Funny: He always had a joke for everything, and they werent annoying puns and cracks, they were something you always looked forward to listening to.


Yard: He worked at a truck yard, and he took trucks apart, Calvin, and I helped take apart a blown up truck and Got 20 bucks.


Coke: The drink if you were confused, I guess its pretty self expanitory, but I oloved how there was always a coke in the fridge.


I really miss the smalls and I look forward to visiting, I love you guys like family <3


-Gabe

4 comments:

Mark said...

I miss them too. I didn't know them as much as you but I miss them.. And yeah, you really need to work on your puns!

The Lang 6 said...

Good words gabe!

Mark said...

You am needing to post again!

boy.tree.xo said...

Hey Gabe....it's annastasia....how are you?...wow it's been forever......did you get a new email?