Sunday, April 8, 2007

The best easter ever!!


So today the picture says it all. I got baptized by Eric. It was awesome. We went to the front of the church congregation and I told them how I came to know god. then when I was done I went to the back and got changed. After three songs I went up and met Eric and he did the whole speach thing and then in the name of the father the son and the holy ghost...I went in(Note that the water wasnt cold at all it was suprizingly refreshing..) Then I went off and sat with ben (who came to see my get 'tized) Then I went home to a nice easter dinner
So I'm hugry and im gonna go eat so go away(jk jk) bye
-GABE

10 comments:

Mark said...

GACK I WANTED TO SEE YOU GET 'TIZED.. THAT SUCKS LOTSLY.

Anonymous said...

Hi, my Sweetie. I am soo happy for you. It was very awesum that you got baptized today. Easter Sunday. How wonderful---Luv and stuff, Grandma Werner

The Lang 6 said...

WE are totally proud of you Gabe!
-The Parents

one1light said...

that is awesome brother. I t is so good to see young people step up and stand in their faith.

-Laur- said...

:O you never told me!!!! I'm disappointed, but I know you're still mad at me so w.e. But good for you, it's awesome to be baptized.

Anonymous said...

yeah, we're happy for you but kinda sad we didn't know about it first and weren't able to be there (not that we would've been able to come necessarily if we did know....) But good for you, Gabe! (Calvin's jealous -- he wanted to be baptized at APA but just never got around to it.)
Auntie Mo

Canadian Kristin said...

Very cool, Gabe!

Anonymous said...

Hey Gabe,
Tiger and I were just reading your blog. Congrats on getting "tized". (I'm old and don't know all the young peoples language yet).

We have two hideabeds in the Lang room now. (It's kinda like the Lucas centre, but dedicated to you guys). I am saying this to hint at you coming for a visit soon. There is Coke in the fridge, so come on down.

See you soon,

Uncle Andy

Anonymous said...

I like pie! O yeah, about being baptized... congrats!

bob

Gabe said...

Who in the HERCK is bob..?!?!?